Posted by : Alon Havivi Monday, December 14, 2015
Once you connect your Microsoft Account account by signing in with Microsoft Account Sign-In to a third-party website, mobile app, game, or other online service, you can manage the following settings or disconnect from the app.
- Navigate to your Microsoft account page https://account.microsoft.com
- Click on Security & privacy at the top navigation.
- Click Manage permissions under the Apps & services section
- Click Edit for the app you want to manage.
- You can disconnect an app you've connected to Microsoft Account at any time.